Koko kulottes



Hey!
I've got news. I've just arrived from my summer holiday.
Yeah, I can confirm I wrote this same post at a paradisiac Italian beach, surrounded by crystal-clear sea and incredible white sand, in case anyone out there was wondering.
How was it? Well, Sardinia is heaven on hearth. The perfect landscape if you are after a quiet and disconnected break.

We all know how difficult it is to dress up when we are on holiday. Specially on summer ones. So, when it comes to that, comfort is key. In this case, I always try to go for basics, matching them with memorable but still easy pieces. Every woman wants to feel beautiful. And fashion is how we feel.

I must admit when culottes first came out, I was not completely sure about this trend. I actually tried many of them before I finally bought my first pair. But once I did it, it was difficult to take them out. They are a mysterious kind of passion - you start to hate them to just love them.






I chose these Zara cream ones. And... no regrets! The high-waisted cut emphasises my waist and their simplicity make them easy to go with. Whether matching them with a basic tee for a summer look, or pairing them with a smart shirt and the perfect shoes, you are ready for a night out in the city.

I've matched them with an & Other Stories dusty blue shirt. This was my last investment but it already turned into one of my favourite and effective pieces of my crazy wardrobe. Totally worth it. The dusty perfect blue is just gonna make my summer, I believe. The lightness of the fabric makes me feel confortable and fresh. It's simple and perfect for any occasion. The & Other Stories leather slippers are still getting me out of my mind. Black and minimal. What else can we ask for?


& Other Stories Shirt, Zara Culottes, DKNY Cross Shoulder Bag, & Other Stories Slippers

Post a Comment